Located near Fiddler Lake, the Merle Bleu is a magnificent log cabin offering vacationers a dream scenario. Whatever the season is, this chalet has everything needed to please families and groups of friends. As soon as you enter, you will be charmed by the impressive cathedral ceiling and the stone hearth at the center of this luxurious, and tastefully decorated chalet.
The Merle Bleu: 100% happiness
- Huge stone fireplace, modern kitchen and bathrooms, comfortable bedrooms.
- Outdoor dining room with barbecue, spa, sauna and lake access.
- Downhill skiing at the Sommet Morin-Heights just 12 minutes away.
- Cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and hiking trails within minutes.
- Pool and card table, book collection and board games.
In summer, take advantage of the large lot and lake access to swim, relax under the sun or play fun games. The large dining table and barbecue are perfect for those warm summer evenings. In winter, the outdoors is at your doorstep! Downhill skiing at Sommet Morin-Heights and snowshoeing and cross-country skiing trails await you. When you return to the chalet, the spa, the sauna and a superb fireplace will complete your experience in the great outdoors. Rainy or cooler days? Have fun playing cards or pool, reading by the fire place or playing a board game.
Enjoy the beauty of the Laurentians, its bustling villages and the nearby activities.
Able to accommodate up to 10 people, this luxurious property offers:
- 4 bedrooms furnished with quality furniture, Hotel Collection mattresses, high-end bedding and feather duvets.
- 2 full bathrooms, including 1 with glass shower and whirlpool.
- A comfortable living room with a huge fireplace and sectional sofa.
- A modern and fully equipped kitchen and an exterior BBQ.
- A large dining room that can accommodate up to 10 people.
You don’t want to cook? Enjoy a meal from one of the delicious caterers in the region. Various options are available.
CITQ : 4 stars – permit #234824
Property area: 3000 square feet
Lot area: 60,000 square feet
Capacity: 10 people (excluding children 12 and under)
Outdoor facilities: spa, sauna, dining area, barbecue and fire pit with chairs.
Important please take note of the new covid policies :
The new government measures allow short-term rentals to 1 household per chalet and maximum 10 guests. By renting one of our properties, the tenants are responsible for compliance with these regulations and all fines, if any, by the police.
***Currently no check-in is possible on Sundays **
- By renting this property you are agreeing to the following terms:
- All renters must be over 25 years old or accompanied by parents. Proof of identification must be provided.
- Upon arrival at the property, the tenant acknowledges having found the cottage in perfect condition and declares to be satisfied.
- The tenant is responsible for the rented property and its contents. Moreover, it assumes the full responsibility of those to whom he makes it available. Occupants that the tenant permits must behave in a respectful manner and so as not to disturb the peace of other residents and other nearby buildings. Finally, the tenant is responsible for the peaceful and normal enjoyment of the property.
- The tenant declares renting the property for purposes of pleasure, or holidays.
- The tenant is responsible for all expenses without any deduction, including the loss of service if using the property for purposes other than those mentioned above.
- Any music or sounds that can be heard outside of the property is prohibited, particularly between 22h pm and 7h am.
- In any case, the landlord cannot be held responsible for any damages or losses incurred by the tenant as a result of accident, delays, costs incurred, injury, or death resulting from fortuitous events or force majeure and beyond the control of the landlord. The landlord will not be subject to claims or court action relating to such loss or damage.
- The landlord will not be held responsible for any interruption beyond its control such as electric utilities, running water or cable service.
- The landlord is not responsible for damage, loss or theft in regards of personal belongings of the tenant and his guests.
- In the cottage 10 bags of woods are available for purchase at the cost of 10$ per bag. They will be billed after departure.
- For Fiddler’s resort properties ( blue moose, blue bear and merle bleu) : Access to Fiddler’s recreation facilities, pool and tennis center, are not included with the rental of these properties)
- Tenants engagements
- Property maximum capacity must be respected at all times.
- At his departure, leave the premises, property, land, furniture, and accessories in the same condition as on arrival and at their original location. A surcharge will be added by the tenant if the landlord finds that the cleanliness of the property is unsatisfactory. Moreover, an amount of $ 100 will be charged if the cleanliness of the SPA water was significantly reduced during the stay. The spa lid, when not used, must be fixed with the clips. The landlord must immediately be advised in case of any temperature drop of the spa or any malfunctioning.
- All trashes must be placed in the exterior waste disposable container outside the house. All dishes must be cleaned, and the dishwasher started. An amount of 50$ will be charged if not respected.
- To hold no great evening or ” party ” inside the rented property home that exceeds the capacity of the cottage.
- To comply with this lease. Non-compliance with the contract may result in costs that will be assessed at the discretion of the landlord. The non- fulfillment of the contract entitles the landlord to evict the tenant and his guests immediately terminating this lease. In this case, the landlord will retain any sum that has been paid and maintain any action against the tenant if the damage was caused or if furniture or accessories are missing.
- Use furniture and objects furnishing the rented property at which they are intended, and, in the place, they are intended to be. It is forbidden to carry them outside the property.
- To notify the landlord when the tenant becomes aware of a defect and / or failure of equipment or furniture. Any abusive or not attributable to normal wear and tear of the building and its furniture causing tasks, breakage or defects will be repaired or replaced at the expanse of the tenant.
- Not to throw anything in the sinks, laundries, toilets, bathtubs, and showers to obstruct pipes, failing which, the costs for the return to service will be fully charged to the tenant.
- Do not smoke inside at any time.
- To give the landlord access to the property, at all times, as to inspect the premises and to perform urgent and necessary work.
- Do not let any animals of all kinds inside the house. Pets are strictly prohibited.
- Do not make outside fires only in the designated areas. Any negligence in this regard resulting in a partial or total loss exposes the tenant to court action.
- All properties are supplied with water from a well. The water flow and capacity can provide water according to the property guests capacity. Abusive water consumption and or non-compliance with the number of guest capacity could result in drying of the well and therefore significant damage and fees. Thank you for using the water carefully. It is strictly forbidden to fill any water toys or pool.
- Fireworks are always strictly forbidden. Noncompliance will result in loss of security deposit.
- Cancellation more than 60 days before the arrival date, your deposit will be refunded, less the administration fee of 4%.
- Cancellation between 60 and 30 days before the date of arrival: 50% of the deposit will be returned to you less the administration fee of 4%. The credit will be issued only when the property is re-rented.
- Cancellation less than 30 days before the date of arrival: no amount will be given.
Security deposit for damages: 1000$
By renting one of our properties, the tenants are responsible for compliance with the Covid19 policies issued by the gouvernment and, if applicable, by the police authorities.